The Ayam decanter is inspired by and named after the rare breed of Indonesian hen, and makes a unique centrepiece for the table in the form of a high-functioning instrument for wine enjoyment.
Formed freely by hand, the decanter features a wide mouth for both receiving and pouring wine, opening into a wider base to allow the free flow of air exchange with the wine. A tapered and curled tip adds a second level of functionality to the Ayam, acting as an elegant handle.
This piece features a wash of soft mint green through the design, achieved by introducing a rod of mint green crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed.
This decanter is designed to hold either a single or magnum bottle of wine.
- This pack contains a single piece.
- This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
- The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
- Year of design: 2021
- Volume: 2900.0 ccm
- Height: 312 mm
- Box quantity1.0
- Type of Manufacturing: hand-made/hand-finished
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use soft water to avoid stains.
- Avoid using glass or metal to avoid scratches.
- Use white vinegar to remove stains.
- If washing by hand, use warm water and detergent.
- Do not hold the glass by the base when polishing.
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of £49 or more - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£0.00|
|UK Standard Delivery - Order value of less than £49 - (3 - 5 Working Days)||£4.95|
|Saturday Delivery (order deadline 3pm Friday)||£9.95|