Wine and wine glasses can, sometimes, be a little confusing. The Riedel Shop Blog is here to help.
From which Riedel glass to use, whether it be glasses for Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, or Sauvignon Blanc, to in depth articles on your favourite wines, we're here to provide information, inspiration and, hopefully, entertainment.
If you have any requests, or suggestions, for future blog posts drop us a line at email@example.com.
Food and Wine Pairing Basics
I have been known, when dining out, to choose the wine first and then decide what to eat based on that (mind you I’ve also been known to choose the wine depending on the shape of the glasses, but I am a bit of a wine glass geek!). I think that finding a great food and wine pairing is one of those truly joyful moments in life that can elevate a meal from good to great; and if it’s one you...
The Riedel Factory
Riedel decanter final h264
Riedel Dragon Decanter
How to use Mamba Decanter
Education & Inspiration
Offers mentioned in these emails may no longer be valid.
- 27.03.2021 - Did someone say "Super Light?"
- 20.03.2021 - Medium Bodied Red Wine
- 13.03.2021 - Light Bodied Red Wine
- 06.03.2021 - Mothers Day Gifts
- 27.02.2021 - What Women Want (To Drink)
- 20.02.2021 - Last Chance to Beat The Price Rise
- 13.02.2021 - Hurry....Beat The Price Rise
- 06.02.2021 - Valentine's Bargains
- 30.01.2021 - Bureaucracy and Over 30% Off (again!)
- 23.01.2021 - Burns Night and Over 30% Off
- 16.01.2021 - Prohibition 101 Years On
- 09.01.2021 - Happy New Year and Avoiding Lockdown Meltdown
- 02.01.2021 - A Different New Year
- 20.12.2020 - Tier 4 Update From The Riedel Shop
- 12.12.2020 - An Extra 10% Off
- 27.11.2020 - Black Friday 2020
- 25.11.2020 - Black Friday - Value Packs
- 21.11.2020 - Calm Before The Storm
- 07.11.2020 - Cheers To International Merlot Day!
- 31.10.2020 - Halloween Horror Stories (And Free Shipping!)
- 24.10.2020 - Halloween Cocktails 💀💀
- 19.09.2020 - A Complete Guide To Sparkling Wine
- 12.09.2020 - A Beginners Guide To The 9 (Nine!) Different Wine Styles
- 05.09.2020 - Daytime Drinking And Value Packs
- 29.08.2020 - Match The Glass
- 22.08.2020 - More Than a Third Off!
- 15.08.2020 - Sauvignon - What's in a Name?
- 08.08.2020 - Let The Celebrations Continue - 25% Off and Free Stuff!
- 04.08.2020 - More Stock at Last
- 01.08.2020 - Six Essential Wine Cocktails
- 18.07.2020 - More Stock Arriving
- 11.07.2020 - Chilled Red Wine?!
- 04.07.2020 - Which Glass is This? And 20% off all Decanters
- 27.06.2020 - 30% Off RRP
- 20.06.2020 - New Riedel Value Packs
- 13.06.2020 - Our NEW website
- 06.06.2020 - Our NEW website...wait for it!
- 30.05.2020 - Essential Summer Cocktails
- 23.05.2020 - An (almost) Summery Look at Sauvignon Blanc
- 16.05.2020 - Examining the Science Behind Wineglass Shapes
- 09.05.2020 - (Almost) Completely Restocked
- 02.05.2020 - Value Pack Delivery
- 25.04.2020 - Drinking in the Garden
- 18.04.2020 - Five tips for making top class cocktails at home
- 11.04.2020 - Strictly Stemless
- 04.04.2020 - Lockdown Bargains
- 28.03.2020 - COVID-19 Update
- 21.03.2020 - Riedel Winewings
- 14.03.2020 - Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 07.03.2020 - More New Riedel Products
- 29.02.2020 - New Riedel Products
- 22.02.2020 - The History of the Wine Glass
- 15.02.2020 - Global Drink Wine Day
- 08.02.2020 - Riedel Swan Rainbow Magnum Decanter
- 25.01.2020 - Riedel Extreme, Cheapest in the Land
- 18.01.2020 - Burns Night and the Riedel Swan Rainbow Magnum Decanter
- 11.01.2020 - Value Packs
- 04.01.2020 - "Port wine, olive oil and chocolate"
- 21.12.2019 - Wishing you a very Merry (and bubbly) Christmas
- 29.11.2019 - Black Friday Extra Money Off
- 28.11.2019 - Black Friday Survival
- 23.11.2019 - Celebrate Black Friday in Style